"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision." Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, November 24, 2008

Winter Love


This weekend I fell in love with Lily. She has become a sweet faced girl who burps! (a lot!)
She sings and sings and sings. She read me a book. Alice the Fairy is a temporary fairy.

We snuggled on the couch at a slumber party. We ate pancakes in our pj's at the Millcreek Cafe.
She reminded me that I needed gas. We watched a baby monkey at the zoo who was exactly like her! Spunky and brave and willful! (monkey didn't burp as much)

She has my hands. I gave her a webkinz that she has named "Kissy" and he holds all of my love inside of him. So if she ever needs a little mama love she just gives him a squeeze.

3 comments:

Nik said...

Hi Lily. We're making pumpkin pie and cranberries today. We hope you're cooking with your mom too.
Love,
Zoe.

Nik said...

Dear Cam,
I wanted to send you a note too. I'm waiting for my grandma and grandpa who are late late late.
It's raining here. We hope is snows tomorrow.
See you at Christmas.
Love,
Zoe

P said...

What is a temporary fairy?

Blog Archive