"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision." Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, January 02, 2009

IRON CHEF CITRUS


I am so upset that my sisters will be leaving the land of salt soon...
but some of the lusciousness has been:
Halibut Ceviche
Roasted Red Pepper Bisque with tangerine cream
Grilled Shrimp with Mango Salad
Vegan Rice with chicken wings
Lemon Cappelini with Caviar
Seared Duck Breast with Lemon Mashed Potatoes
We also had time for:
Prime Rib
Roasted Turkey Breast
Clam Chowder
Spaghetti and Meatballs
We also had time for:
Salads and Appetizers and Wine and Manhattans

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

P said...

I wish we could do it every weekend. With a budget. I love you guys. I'm going to try to learn as much as I can about cooking in China so you guys can help me when I get home.

Blog Archive